Re: Jade requests

Subject: Re: Jade requests
From: Paul Prescod <papresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 05:46:43 -0400
If only the people who I buy software from were this responsive!

James Clark wrote:
> Now implemented.

Cool! That was the only feature that made my current stylesheets look
very different from what I expect my stylesheets in a year to look like.

> Actually this was a lot less work that quasiquotation.

Well what do I know. =)

> I've added a -G flag that causes Jade to print a simple stack traceback on
> errors (it needs a flag because the traceback doesn't make much sense unless
> optimization of tail-calls is suppressed).

That is really great. It would have saved me a few hours work this week
when I got into an infinite loop using modes. I'm looking forward to the
next drop.

 Paul Prescod