Re: [jadetex] French typography with the Modular Stylesheets?

Subject: Re: [jadetex] French typography with the Modular Stylesheets?
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:34:03 +0000 (GMT)
Stephane Bortzmeyer writes:
 > > I suspect Norm has never dared try to do the equivalent of "babel" in
 > > the style sheets
 >

 > Yes, but TeX already did it and it's not possible to use it,
 > forcing DocBook users to reinvent the wheel.

sure. DSSSL is all about re-inventing the wheel! Its inevitable, if
you think about it. All the man years of careful work that has gone
into LaTeX and similar software has to be reimplemented in new systems
like this. Hopefully, two steps forward after that one step back.

 >    (else (bullfcn "dash" ilevel))))
 >                    ;; The original one had "bullet" here

I wonder what "dash" expands to? do you know what Unicode character
you want?

sebastian