Re: external-graphic import error

Subject: Re: external-graphic import error
From: "Darrell W. Royter" <droyter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:57:24 -0500
Yesterday, Brandon graciously gave me this peice of code to use for
importing an external graphic (thank you, Brandon).

(element artwork (make external-graphic entity-system-id:
    (string-append (attribute-string "FILE") ".jpg")))

   This assumes that <artwork> has a "file" attribute containing the
name of the image file without the ".jpg" extension.

I tried this and got an error stating that the 1st argument for primitive
"string-append" of wrong type: "#f" not a string.

I plopped a "display?: #t" in there and that made no difference. I have
researched the net and found several different ways to import the graphics
in DSSSL. Funny thing is that most result in this error for me. Does it have
something to do with my output being rtf?

Darrell W. Royter