[Monthly Archives] [List Home]

[ernie] The Electronic Recruiting News In Email_001222

IBN: Defining Excellence in Electronic Recruiting
Click Here!
  John Sumser's
  Electronic Recruiting News

interbiznet.com

E R N I E
Electronic Recruiting News In Email

Our Rate Card

S P O N S O R S

Click On Our Sponsors

Click Here!
Click On Our Sponsors
Click On Our Sponsors

Click On Our Sponsors
Reach The 25,000 Recruiters and HR Managers Who Read This Newsletter Each Week

Find out more
About IBN
Got a news tip?

Got a news tip?
Tell us at
news@
interbiznet.com

Our Rate Card

Articles

Presentations

Trends Reports

Archives

Resume
Databases

(Over 60)

Company Job Listings
(Over 4000)

Email to IBN

Suggestions?

It is better
to not be on
the web than
to be on and
not know why

John Sumser

Reality
is more
complex
than
it seems.
John Gall

It's better to
do a few things
really well than
than to do
a lot of things
badly.
If you can't
make the necessary
commitments of
time and energy
to your
electronic
marketing
efforts
scale back
your plan.
John Sumser

All material in this
email is the
property of IBN
(The Internet
Business Network:
interbiznet.com)
You may download
a copy for personal
use. Redistribution
without permission
is strictly
prohibited.
All material in
this email is
© 1995 - 2000 by IBN

Go Home
OUR HOME

The Electronic Recruiting News is a Free Daily Newsletter For Recruiters, HR Managers, Advertising Agencies and Clasified Advertising Operations

To subscribe or unsubscribe from ERNIE, please use the form on the linked page.

2000 Part V

(December 22, 2000) In addition to our trends and predictions, there are a number of companies that you have to keep your eyes on. Virtually everyone agrees that the industry is in a formative stage and will be a cauldron of innovation over the next several years. The job board, a small improvement on newspaper classified advertising will begin to give way to other more focused and effective forms of recruiting. The Recruiting advantage will go to companies who are skilled at the identification of new tools and approaches. From our vantage point, some operations are more likely than others to develop the products and services that will define the future of the industry.

25 Companies To Watch In 2001

  1. Career Cast
  2. RecruitUSA
  3. Hire.com
  4. Net Temps
  5. Salary.com
  6. FlipDog
  7. Vault.com
  8. Hot Jobs
  9. Recruit
  10. JobPilotAG
  11. Select Minds
  12. eQuest
  13. Stepstone
  14. ePredix
  15. Talent Fusion
  16. Icarian
  17. Monster/TMP
  18. The Newman Group
  19. Headhunter.net
  20. Angami
  21. Goodshark
  22. DDI
  23. Job Machine
  24. Planet-Tech.net
  25. The Tiburon Group

- John Sumser

Click Here!

Contacting Us:
Call, fax, write, email. We'd love to talk about your project.

All material on this site is © 1995 - 2000 by IBN: interbiznet.com
(The Internet Business Network), 346 Starling Rd., Mill Valley, CA 94941
415.380.8244
staff@interbiznet.com

To Subscribe or Unsubscribe From the ERNIE...
Enter email:
Enter name:

     FEATURES:

  • Interbiznet Trends (New)