Re: XS: List Item

Subject: Re: XS: List Item
From: Norbert Mikula <nmikula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 15:38:24 +0200 (MET DST)
On Fri, 23 May 1997, Paul Prescod wrote:

> Can we make it a little easier to make a list item? A shortcut flow
> object would go a long way to making trivial DSSSL stylesheets more
> trivial. The flow object could calculate the correct width of the
> leading line-field by the width of the longest flow object that must go
> into it.

Sounds good to me. On the other hand we should also
think about putting together a collection (module) of
dsssl declarations/functions that provide ready-to-use
functonality (as an alternative to adding new flow object classes).
If you make this pre-defined items cofigurable
you can even allow the user to adjust them if he wants to.

Best regards,
Norbert H. Mikula