Re: Separating and including library routines

Subject: Re: Separating and including library routines
From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:21:11 +0100 (BST)
I find the external-specification system to be very workable; i use it
to break the components of my DTD into half a dozen bits, and store
the specification for each in its own file. So, for instamce, the
handling of math (which is likely to be unchanged, and re-useable
across jobs) has its own file. I append a typical top-level driver
specication as an example.

Sebastian

<!doctype style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
[
<!ENTITY eslbbl system "eslbbl.dsl" cdata dsssl>
<!ENTITY eslpara system "eslpara.dsl" cdata dsssl>
<!ENTITY esltab system "esltab.dsl" cdata dsssl>
<!ENTITY eslfm system "eslfm.dsl" cdata dsssl>
]>
(define-unit mm .001m)
<external-specification id=para document=eslpara>
<external-specification id=bbl document=eslbbl>
<external-specification id=math document=eslmath>
<external-specification id=fm document=eslfm>