Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?

Subject: Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?
From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 10:46:30 +0100 (BST)
I am all in favour of a DSSSL Documentation Project. But I come up
against a problem - what would be really useful would be a copy of the
standard with a TOC, an index, and running heads. And we are
constrained from doing that by copyright etc. The indices by eg Harvey
Bingham are nice, but i'd really like them more tightly bound to the
text, so that I end up with a book I can keep open on my desk.

Half the time you want a cookbook; the other half of the time you want
a reliable reference. Well, actually what I really want is the
reliable reference, but with more worked examples _in situ_

Sebastian