Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?

Subject: Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 1997 23:47:51 -0400 (EDT)
At 9 Jun 1997 07:12 -0500, John Fieber wrote:
 > Reflecting on my journey toward DSSSL enlightenment (no, I'm not
 > even close yet!), this is a <em>very</em> sketchy outline of the
 > book I would have liked to have so far:

I think it is quite a good sketch of the outline of a getting started
with DSSSL book.  I would solicit other people's ideas on what should
go into this sort of book, what other sorts of documentation would be
most useful to people starting out or to people delving into the
nitty-gritty of DSSSL, and what should go into those sorts of
documentation.  If we can come to some sort of consensus on what is
required, then we can work out how to get there from here.

Regards,

Tony Graham