Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!

Subject: Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 15:16:57 -0400
Apologies for wasted bandwidth and my lack of attention to the use of
Reply.  I have just checked the FTP site and I see that the date pre-dates
the exchange about the changes.

Does anyone have a 0.8' for Windows with the fix installed?  I'm sure James
has more important things on his plate than to take the time to repost yet
another version.

Thanks in advance (I don't have the tools myself to rebuild JADE).

--
G. Ken Holman            mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com