Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?

Subject: Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?
From: "Daniel M. German" <dmg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 12:41:16 -0400 (EDT)
| Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 22:28:04 -0400
| From: Harvey Bingham <hbingham@xxxxxxx>
| Subject: Re: DSSSL Documentation Project?
|
| At 18:26 1997/06/13 -0400, Harvey Bingham wrote as a first fragment:
| >Why
|
| I meant to include the following as motivation:
|
| I'd like to share with the group why the Yuri Rubinsky Insight Foundation
| is an appropriate beneficiary of continued public work on DSSSL.
[...]
| Among Yuri's many interests were moving DSSSL along on the web and elsewhere.
| that we can do much with DSSSL. I'm sure Yuri would be delighted at this
| continuing work we are doing, for DSSSL and for the YRIF.

If I can second the request for an reason, this would explain it if it
was Yuri the beneficiary of such copyright. But the foundation only
bears his name. Why to the foundation?  What do they do that I'd like
to support?

I am also interested to participate, but, as Paul mentioned, I don't
want people benefiting in a pecuniary way from my work, but I want to
help people learning the language, as my tutorial attempts to prove.

--
Daniel M. German
http://csgwww.uwaterloo.ca/~dmg/home.html