DD: One-week open season on Glossary Entries

Subject: DD: One-week open season on Glossary Entries
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 23:18:44 -0400 (EDT)
Glossary entries aren't always exciting or very high on anyone's list,
but many people can contribute them so they are a good place to start.
As a way to kickstart the DSSSL documentation effort, there is a
one-week open season on creating glossary entries declared for Friday,
June 20, to Thursday, June 27.  Everyone is requested to send to me,
not to the list, both glossary entries and requests for terms to be
glossed.  All the glossary entries recieved will be merged into a
single glossary that will be made available for viewing and
downloading.

See http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dsssldoc/openseason.html for
details and an initial list of glossary requests (thanks to David
Pawson).  Both glossary requests and glossary entries will be listed
on the web page.

You can send in glossary entries for terms even if they're not listed
as a request on the web page.

The priority for received glossary entries is to list them in the
"Received" column of the table on the web page, and I'll insert them
into the SGML for the glossary as I have time.

When the dust settles at the end of the week, we'll find a way to
reconcile duplicate or empty entries and make the English consistent.

Regards,

Tony Graham