Re: DD: Call for chapter authors or editors

Subject: Re: DD: Call for chapter authors or editors
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:32:44 -0400 (EDT)
At 23 Jun 1997 22:54 +0900, Frank Christoph wrote:
 > As in all things, before we start accepting chapter contributions or even
 > bids, I think it would be useful if one person (or team of persons) wrote a
 > single chapter as a prototype-cum-example.

Yes, a prototype-cum-example chapter may be a good place to start.
Perhaps Chapter 3 as the prototype?  It should be fairly short and it
has a prior example in section 6 of the standard (but we are not here
to just rewrite the standard to avoid copyright).

Plus, the entire outline still needs improvement, expansion, and
people's comments; I asked for volunteers now while it's still not
"right" largely because I don't know that people are not losing
interest while we talk and not produce documentation.

Regards,

Tony Graham