Re: SGML to HTML with jade?

Subject: Re: SGML to HTML with jade?
From: Sebastian Rahtz <s.rahtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:07:14 +0100 (BST)
 > stylesheet.  However, it's pretty clear that I don't fully grok the
 > ramifications of multiple style-specifications, and perhaps I went to
 > far in my zeal for modularity.  I could merge things back together into
 > fewer pieces, certainly.
 >
 > Members of the list, what say you?

I am a big fan of modularity.  Its clearly necessary and desirable
in the long run, so I think that if you have the time you should
perform the necessary grokking earlier rather than later. I for one am
glad this has come up now as it explains some oddities in my own
setup...

Sebastian

PS if `performing a grok' is a bastardization, apologies. the original
book was such a pile of trash, however, who cares?