DocBook Style Sheet 0.84

Subject: DocBook Style Sheet 0.84
From: Norman Walsh <norm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:11:56 -0400
[Resending]

From: Norman Walsh <norm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Available from http://www.berkshire.net/~norm/dsssl

I expect this release to be more stable than the last few (that
is to say, I don't plan to release another one tomorrow, or the
day after that ;-).

In this release, I've made docbook.dsl modular with entities.
Each module is no longer a separate style specification.  I've
provided two simple examples of how a customization can easily
be layered on top of docbook.dsl by using *it* as a separate
style specification, which I think is very useful.

I combined dbfeatr.dsl and dbmswin.dsl into dbparam.dsl.  Style
specifications make it unnecessary to have such fine
granularity.

I added support for SegmentedList (no not for any particular
reason; after fiddling with modularity for several days, I just
wanted to make something new ;-)

Enjoy!  And as always, send along any comments that you have.

--norm