Re: Expresion Language

Subject: Re: Expresion Language
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:43:10 -0400 (EDT)
At 29 Aug 1997 09:42 -0400, LINARESA wrote:
 > I am using Jade, are there any guides on how to use/incorporate expresion
 > language within the flow objects.    I have tried implementing many pieces
 > of code, and it seems that it just skips over the code, no changes occur in
 > my output.  Simple "if" statements don't seem to be recognized.  Any guides
 > in implementing this.  Don't suggest Prescod's tutorial...already read
 > through it.  It shows how to set up basic flow objects, but they do not
 > incorporate expressions.

I can't point you to a tutorial on using expression language within
flow objects right now (but if someone wants to write one, I can
suggest a place to make it publicly available).

Can you provide a simple example from your code and indicate what you
expect to happen and what does actually happen?

Regards,

Tony Graham