Re: Problem with Jade and Hytime 2

Subject: Re: Problem with Jade and Hytime 2
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <eliot@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 1997 09:49:14 -0500
At 02:03 PM 9/8/97 +0200, Jordi Mulet-Albiach wrote:
>We are downloaded the ISO Hytime 2 in SGML format and we have tried to
>generate a HTML version of Hytime 2 in SGML
>with Jade and the files:
>
>    hyt2html.dsl style-sheet and others files as hytnorm.dsl and
>hytnumber.dsl
>    is10744r.sgm  and files *.sgm
>
>    We obtain  the error:
>        "hytnumber" is not a general entity name
>         no style specification or external expecification  with ID
>"HYTNUMBER"
>         reference to undefined variable "clause-number"
>         reference to undefined variable "has-gi?"

It looks like something must be wrong with the hyt2html.dsl that you
downloaded--I looked at the version on the WG8 site and hytnumber is
definitely declared.  This suggests you didn't get the whole file or
something else is wrong.  To fix it, you need to declare hytnumber as a
document or subdocument entity (<!ENTITY hytnumber SYSTEM "hytnumber.dsl"
SUBDOC >) and make sure there's an external-specification element at the
end of the document (after the style-specification, before the dsssl-spec
end tag):

<external-specification document="hytnumber" id="hytnumber">

I just tried running it on my machine and it works.  Let me know if you
still can't make it run.

Cheers,

Eliot