Re: New DocBook style sheets

Subject: Re: New DocBook style sheets
From: Norman Walsh <norm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:43:09 -0700
> Slow down Norman!!!!

Ok.  I don't plan any new updates for a while.  I think 0.92 is
pretty stable.  I've told Jon he can go ahead and put it on
Sunsite so I'm sure _hoping_ it's stable. ;-)

Lassi A. Tuura sent me some very interesting modifications that
make extensive use of styles.  I'm going to be thinking about
that, and quite likely integrating a bunch of it, but I'm in no
rush as long as no serious bugs are reported against 0.92.

> ps How do I get (NUMLABEL hlvl) to work for
> _all_ levels?
>
> and why cant I replace the 6 by (- %autonum-level% 1) ?
> Jade moans about of range!
>
> I'm 'stealing with glee' for a general numbering function.

I'll give that some thought this weekend, if I can, and try to
give an answer.  I'm in the middle of four other things at the
moment.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <nwalsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> | Whatever you do may seem
Senior Application Analyst          | insignificant, but it is most