ANNOUNCE: DocBook Modular Style Sheet version 0.93

Subject: ANNOUNCE: DocBook Modular Style Sheet version 0.93
From: Norman Walsh <norm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:44:31 -0400
This was supposed to just be a bug-fix-only release before Jon
made it public on sunsite, but I slipped in a couple other
things.  Next up: I'm going to merge the RTF and HTML
stylesheets into a common directory tree so that the common
parts can really be common.  I don't know how long that'll take.
I expect the result of that reorg to be v1.0 of both style
sheets.

At http://www.berkshire.net/~norm/dsssl/

DocBook Modular Style Sheet version 0.93:

Added support for FOOTNOTEs as endnotes.  (Thanks to Lassi
A. Tuura for the idea.)

Replaced all the occurances of (process-children-trim) with
(process-children) in inlines (I suspect this is needed
elsewhere too).  Consider: "this <emphasis>is </emphasis>a
test".  (Thanks to Eduardo Gutentag for pointing out this
error.)

LINK text should now be a "clickable" cross reference in
Word. (Thanks again to Lassi A. Tuura.)

Fixed line-fields in lists so that the indent is done correctly.
(I've thought for a while that this was broken and finally
tracked it down.)

Added TODO to the distribution.  Feel free to contribute to it ;-).