RE: -t sgml / table of contents problem

Subject: RE: -t sgml / table of contents problem
From: "Pawson, David" <DPawson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:01:17 +0100
Problem statement.

Having established a table of contents for
rtf, I want to re-use for html.

With a simple DTD structure
body
   article*
     title

I want to create a table of contents with links to the
actual article.

I have the script working OK till I come to
put in the attributes for the "A href article5"
How to I
a) mark the anchor as part of the (article title)
b) make the reference to it within the contents.

The examples I have dbtohtml (Mark B) appear v. complex,
Can I use the contents of the title as the anchor,
or the 'child-number' of the node?
(mode toc
(element (body article title)
  (make element
     gi:"A"
     attributes: (list (list "href" ( ?????
    (process-children))))

How do I get the #target into the reference?
The missing item I think is the list to which I want to attach
the href, which then gets put into the list which becomes the
attributes ( perhaps it was worth getting the scheme books!)

I _think_ I need to find the article itself and extract the
(yet to be defined) name string.
(is that a better starting point?)

 Any help appreciated.

regards, DaveP