Re: Jade -t rtf and periods.

Subject: Re: Jade -t rtf and periods.
From: christo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Frank Christoph)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:59:32 +0900
> I output an element as RTF which happened to have a period
> at the end of the sentance. It was in the source sgml, disappeared
> in the RTF!
> Any period mid element is OK, but none of those which appeared
> at the end of an element came out. Exclamation mark is OK,
> Period goes. Tried replacing it with . same result.
>
> Is it Jade, RTF or finger trouble?

I've never had any problems with periods or other punctuation disappearing
but I've noticed that WordView doesn't display underline characters ('_') for
some reason, even though they appear when one actually prints the file.  Have
you tried printing it yet?  It might be just some quirk or bug of the viewer.
Does the period appear in the RTF output itself?

Regards

--FC