Re: Has any one...???

Subject: Re: Has any one...???
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:51:57 -0400
At 12:44 97/10/14 -0400, I wrote:
>At 10:46 97/10/14 -0500, Vu Nguyen wrote:
>>   Has anyone successfully used line-number spec on paragraph?? I was
>>trying to display line numbers on a document using RTF backend but got no
>>luck at all.
>
>The required characteristics show up in the flow object
>tree but not in Word so I can only assume that they aren't
>supported by the RTF back end.

On closer examination, I was mistaken ... it appears that the sosofo
specification is not included in the flow object tree, so it will take more
than just changing the RTF backend to get this feature supported.

Sorry to mislead you.

--
G. Ken Holman            mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com