Re: TEI to HTML with Jade

Subject: Re: TEI to HTML with Jade
From: Patrice Bonhomme <Patrice.Bonhomme@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:07:29 +0100
papresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:
] I have a TEI -> HTML stylesheet I wrote for myself. It isn't finished
] or of production quality, but I don't want someone else to start from
] scratch just because I don't have time to do so. If you (meaning
] anyone) wants it, tell me. That's especially true if you want to a)
] finish and publish it and/or b) integrate it with Richard Light's
] stuff.

Wonderfull !... I was affraid for starting from scratch... I could have a look
to your very first draft and told you what i could do ! So could you send me
your TEI -> HTML stylesheet ?

Thanks,

Pat.

  bonhomme@xxxxxxxx               |      Office : B.228