ANNOUNCEMENT: SGML/DSSSL Presentation Development Application

Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: SGML/DSSSL Presentation Development Application
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 17:14:37 -0400
ANNOUNCEMENT: SGML/DSSSL Presentation Development Application

Crane Softwrights Ltd. is pleased to announce the
availability of shareware used to create slide-show
presentations and associated paper handouts.  This
application is based on an SGML document model (DTD)
and uses two DSSSL stylesheet scripts to render the
structured presentation in both HTML and RTF.

Initially developed in April 1997, this application has
been used in the delivery of training courses and conference
presentations.  At the request of one of our students,
this application is being made available for others.

The application can be obtained from our new shareware
library at:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/shareware

This application is tested to work with version 1.1 of the
JADE DSSSL Engine, available at:

  http://www.jclark.com/jade

For RTF viewing, a free version of the Microsoft Word
Viewer is available at:

  http://www.microsoft.com/word/internet/viewer

We hope you find this application useful.

--
G. Ken Holman            mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com