A Petition To Netscape and Microsoft

Subject: A Petition To Netscape and Microsoft
From: Dan Hable <DHable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:57:58 -0500
We, the users of the Internet, are asking you, Netscape and Microsoft,
to support XML exactly to the specifications described in the XML
recommendation (http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml ) by the W3C
(http://www.w3.org ). We feel that your abuse to the HTML standard has
made the Internet more difficult to use by all.

All of the affixed signatures represents the users of the Internet that
would like to see XML succeed by having all of the software companies
following the XML standards.

--------------
To all recipients:

Please add your name to this list with an email address and any
additional information. Then pass the list onto someone else. By getting
more signatures on this list, we can pressure Netscape and Microsoft to
follow the XML recommendation.

~~ Daniel T. Hable ~~
XLink Corporation ( http://www.xlinkcorp.com )
DHable@xxxxxxxxxxxxx