ANNOUNCE: Modular DocBook Stylesheets version 1.11

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Modular DocBook Stylesheets version 1.11
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 07:27:45 -0400
Version 1.11 is now up at http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/

Changes:

In common:

Fixed enumeration of components in Sets.

Improved handling of Appendixes in Articles.

Updated error handling in table processing so that (error)s are
reported instead of being injected into the result
document. Remove descendancy searching when looking for a
ColSpec or SpanSpec.

In lib:

* Removed (node-list-length); it seems to be builtin in recent
releases of Jade.

* Redefined (absolute-child-number); I think the new definition
is better. I left the old definition in place with a hacked
name, in case I'm wrong.

* Added (node-list-filter-elements) to return all the elements
in a node list (filtering out PIs and other non-element nodes).

In HTML:

* Modified presentation of ClassName, Function, Citation, and
Email. I think these are improvements.

* Set and Part TOCs are now generated by default.

In Print:

* Modified presentation of ClassName, Function, Citation, and
Email.  I think these are improvements.

* Increased the %line-spacing-factor% so that underscores
wouldn't disappear in Word.

* Removed the "asis" presentation of lines in
RefSynopsisDiv. That's just wrong; RefSynopsisDiv is more like a
RefSect1 than anything else.

* If the root element of your instance is a section element,
it'll now get a simple-page-sequence.

* Article titles will now be bigger than Sect1 titles.