Simple WinHelp package

Subject: Simple WinHelp package
From: "Wayne Richards" <dsssl-users@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:32:44 -0500
I've put together a package of files for creating WinHelp output from
an SGML document.  Uses Jade, Perl and WinHelp compiler.  Created for
Win32 PC.

Assuming there's some interest, I'd like to get input toward making
this into something generally useful.  It's based on a fairly simple
"HelpFile.dtd" and an accompanying dsssl style-sheet.  Perl comes in
to insert the rtf commands which Jade can't access directly.

You can download the package from

This is a Win32 self-extracting archive.

 DSSSList info and archive: