Experimental DocBook Stylesheets version 1.14

Subject: Experimental DocBook Stylesheets version 1.14
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 17:57:05 -0400
The most interesting feature is support for OLink (which may not
be documented well enough yet).  There's also some bug fixes,
some improvements to bibliography support, and reworked
documentation.

I think it's pretty solid, it's experimental mostly because I'm
not willing to commit yet to OLink support as it currently
stands.  Not that I've got anything better in mind.

I've also put the alpha frames stuff up, anyone know a Netscape
JavaScript wizard?

See http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/, as usual.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm