Any way to hyperlink to a URL in Jade RTF output?

Subject: Any way to hyperlink to a URL in Jade RTF output?
From: Daniel Speck <dspeck@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 09:48:00 -0400
I have been trying to produce a hyperlink to a URL in an RTF document
from Jade. The description of the limitations on the implementation of
the link flow object class in Jade says that
Jade supports "Only destinations that are single elements in the same
RTF output file." Is there some other way that I could do this in Jade?
I was thinking that maybe the external-graphic flow object class could
be used to launch a web browser but I can't figure out how to do it.

-dan

--
Daniel Speck
Bureau of National Affairs, Inc.               Voice: +1 202.452.6596