DocBook Stylesheet 1.18

Subject: DocBook Stylesheet 1.18
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:38:18 -0400
Is up at http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/

This one's definitely experimental.

 - It has the much reworked component numbering support

 - It has much reworked localization layers for usen and dege

 - Striving to produce real error messages instead of embedding junk
   in the output document, I've reworked the way some errors are
   handled.  This may result in extraneous messages.

Please test this with as many documents as you can and report
the errors.

If you're interested in the localization stuff, please look with
particular care at the usen and dege layers and tell me what you
think.

It's also got other features and bug fixes, see the changelogs.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | Life is like arriving late for a