Re: *anyone* have jadetex properly installed?

Subject: Re: *anyone* have jadetex properly installed?
From: "Lassi A. Tuura" <lat@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:36:22 +0200 (METDST)
|> Subject: *anyone* have jadetex properly installed?

Yes, see my mail to this list just a day or two ago.  However, I am only
using pdftex now, not normal tex.  I tried to use plain jadetex
yesterday, but it seemed to fall over some tex limits, and I did not
bother to find out more.  Maybe next week...

|> where it can't find t3enc.  So I pulled out T3, and now I get problems

Get it from jadetex/cooked.  See the URL's posted by Sebastian.

|> Is it just that it wants the very newest versions?  Too old Hyperref?
|> Bugs in jadetex.dtx?  Brain damage on my part?

Get all the latest versions from jadetex/cooked.  And then try to figure
out where they should go, but that's not so urgent.  You could just keep
them as one `cooked' directory and make sure it will be searched before
standard tex stuff.

Depending on your tex installation, you may need to get latest latex,
which can get complicated.  I needed to do that, and as a result needed
to get ec fonts as well.  It is relatively easy to install them, but
quite time consuming.

Feel free to ask me more questions.

Cheers,
//lat
--
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.  However, this is not
necessarily a good idea.  It is hard to be sure where they are going