Difficult Problem I'm Having

Subject: Difficult Problem I'm Having
From: Chuck Darney <cdarney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 08:55:59 -0400
Hi All;
  I'm trying to process document instances that can have several values
for a given text entity. I'm using Adept 7 to create document fragments
(file entities) and for developemnt.  A front-end developed in-house
determines which text blocks are needed and the values for the text
entities to be used in those text blocks.  It then produces a file that
is run through the Jade processor to produce a RTF document.

The examples below show a small piece of a much larger example (425 file
entities and 500 text entities).  The text entity changes so the same
text block can be re-used.  In this case, though, only the first
"class_id" is processed.

Does any one have ANY suggestion how I might be able to perform such a
task.  I would like to be able to re-use the text blocks.  I won't know
how many classes there are until processed.

I'd be open to any suggestions.

Thanks...Chuck Darney
...cdarney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*************************
***File run through Jade processor
*************************

<!DOCTYPE CGIDELIV SYSTEM 'c:\engine\CGIDELIV.DTD' [
<!ENTITY NSDCL015.001 SYSTEM 'h:\$sgmltxt\md_tl\NSDCL\NSDCL015.001'>
<!ENTITY CLASS_ID '1'>
<!ENTITY CLASS_ID '2'>
<!ENTITY CLASS_ID '3'>
<!ENTITY CLASS_ID '6'>
]>
<cgideliv Type = Policy>
&NSDCL015.001;
&NSDCL015.001;
&NSDCL015.001;
&NSDCL015.001;
</cgideliv>

*************************
*** file reference in the file entity
*************************

<!-- Fragment document type declaration subset:
ArborText, Inc., 1988-1998, v.4001
<!DOCTYPE CGIDELIV PUBLIC "CIGNA Group Insurance//DTD CGI
Deliverables//EN">
-->
<fragref>NSDCL015.001</fragref>
<nonstand>
<title>ADEA IS NONE FOR BASIC AND/OR VOLUNTARY LIFE FOR CLASS
&CLASS_ID;</title>
instructions.</p>
</nonstand>