Re: Trying to Use SUBDOC (to solve Difficult Problem)

Subject: Re: Trying to Use SUBDOC (to solve Difficult Problem)
From: Matthias Clasen <clasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:53:48 +0200

>   I changed the SGML declaration to say "SUBDOC YES" but I now get a
> Jade error saying:
>  JADE "FORMAL" invalid: only number and parameter separators allowed
>  JADE cannot continue because of previous errors
>
> Does the FORMAL statement in the SGML declaration need to chagne as
> well?  To what?

No, I think you have to change the SUBDOC declaration to
SUBDOC YES <number of supported subdocs>. I think the system declaration
for sp has SUBDOC YES 100. I don't know if that number means the nesting
depth of subdocs or simply the total number of subdocuments in a document.

Matthias
--
Matthias Clasen,
Tel. 0761/203-5606