Re: Docbook stylesheet customization problem

Subject: Re: Docbook stylesheet customization problem
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 07:15:45 -0400
/ Jose Maria Lopez Lagunas <jmlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx> was heard to say:
| I've trying to make a Spanish localized version for DocBook Style sheet
| 1.13
| but I'm having some errors. I've done as it's explained in the
| documentation.

If you send me dbl1es.dsl, I'll try to get it into 1.19.

| Here's my customized style sheet:
[...]
| The file dbl1es.dsl is defined the same way the other localized files in
| the
| Docbook Stylesheet distribution are.
|
| When I try to use it with jade this is the result:
|
| Command:
| jade -t sgml -d \jmlopez\sgml\jmlopez-docbook.dsl document.sgml
|
| Output:
| jade:\jmlopez\sgml\dbl1es.dsl:1:0:E: character ";" not allowed in prolog

I've broken my localizations into two parts, one for the common stuff
and one for the print/html specific stuff.  In order to use your dbl1es.dsl
file directly, you have togive it a doctype declaration.  See the
dbl1usen.dsl file in the print directory for an example.

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | Entropy isn't what it used to be.