Re: Localization seems not working in Docbook stylesheet 1.19

Subject: Re: Localization seems not working in Docbook stylesheet 1.19
From: "Jos\i Carlos Ramalho" <jcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 10:57:55 +0100
I had the same problem.
Norman pointed me to one thing I was missing:
	You need to specify the LANG attribute for your top level element.
	In my case "<BOOK LANG="pt"> ..."
	In yours   "<BOOK LANG="es"> ..."

BTW, thanks Norman all is working fine now.

jcr

Jose Maria Lopez Lagunas wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I'm having some trouble (again) trying to use the localized facilities
> of the Docbook stylesheet. I would like to know what I'm doing wrong,
> since I've followed the steps as they are indicated in the
> documentation.
>
> Sorry if this is a trivial thing that I should already know.
>
> Here's my customized DSSSL file:
>
> <!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
> [
> <!ENTITY dbstyle SYSTEM "/jmlopez/sgml/docbook/html/docbook.dsl" CDATA
> DSSSL>
> <!ENTITY l10n    SYSTEM "/jmlopez/sgml/docbook/html/dbl1es.dsl" CDATA
> DSSSL>
> ]>

> ;; Mis propias definiciones
> (define %body-attr%
>   (list
>    (list "BGCOLOR" "#EEEEEE") ;; por ejemplo
>    (list "TEXT" "#000000")))
>
> (define %section-autolabel%
>   ;; Are sections enumerated?
>   #t)
>
> (define %stylesheet%
>   ;; Name of the stylesheet to use
>   "jmlopez-docbook.css")

> <external-specification id="docbook" document="dbstyle">
> <external-specification id="l10n" document="l10n">

> --
> Jose Maria Lopez Lagunas
> Universidad Politecnica de Valencia

begin:          vcard
fn:             José Carlos Ramalho
n:              ;José Carlos Ramalho
org:            Dep. Informática - Universidade do Minho
email;internet: jcr@xxxxxxxxxxxx
note:           =-- windsurfer  diver orienteer engineer --=
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard