Distribution permissions for DSSSL spec?

Subject: Distribution permissions for DSSSL spec?
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 19:10:36 -0500
Over the weekend, I banged out a script to make an HTML version
of the DSSSL spec (reading the Dynatext version on my 800x600
laptop is nearly unbearable).  I expect to have an HTMLHelp version
working in a day or so.

But can I distribute these versions?  The sources are up on the
web, and the dynatext version is up on the web, and several
derived works are available, but...does anyone know?

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | My problems start when the smarter