db119.zip and <BIBLIOENTRY>

Subject: db119.zip and <BIBLIOENTRY>
From: Jochen_Hayek@xxxxxxx
Date: 28 Oct 1998 20:49:17 +0000
I have used version 13 (???) coming with SuSE5.3's docbk30 so far,
and it didn't do a lot for <BIBLIOENTRY> (I thought),

so I downloaded http://nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl/db119.zip,
and it doesn't do much more.

I beg you pardon for not seeing the work you have done, Norman.
Thanks for your great work!

My problem is,
that some of the elements in a biblioentry are apparently not made use of:

      <subtitle>
      <author>'s <authorblurb>
      <abstract>

Well, at least in my case, they don't appear in the HTML file.

Am I doing something wrong?
Maybe I'm abusing DocBook?
Or are those elements actually ignored?

I appended one of my biblioentries (a bit shortened actually),
maybe somebody has an idea.

Kind regards,

Jochen_Hayek@xxxxxxx

<biblioentry>
  <title>DPyGetOpt</title>
  <subtitle>Demiurge Development Group's Python Options Processing Module</subtitle>
  <author>
    <firstname>Bill</firstname>
    <surname>Bumgarner</surname>
  </author>
  <abstract>
    <title>Abstract</title>
    <para>When I started programming in python, ...
    </para>
    <para>Sad enough I had to find out, ...
    </para>
  </abstract>