RTF indexes with Jade

Subject: RTF indexes with Jade
From: Stefan Mintert <mintert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 15:38:46 +0100

Hi!

I'm sorry if this has been answered before. The list archive couldn't give me
the answer...

I want to generate index entries in the RTF output with Jade. For example:

	...blah blah <important>word</important> blah...

shall appear in the RTF as

	{\xe {word}}

and

	...blah blah
	<important main="word" sub="important">word</important> blah...

as

	{\xe {word\:important}}

I need to know how to generate the RTF output; the handling of my SGML
element structure is no problem.

In the list archive I found a thread about a RtfFOTBuilder method
"formattingInstruction()". I haven't found it in the Jade source and there
seemed to be some problems compiling Jade with this method added to the source
(see http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dssslist/archive/1071.html). Any
solution to that problem?

Thanks in advance!

Bye,