Re: how to create a table-part header?

Subject: Re: how to create a table-part header?
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 09:44:06 -0500 (EST)
At 3 Nov 1998 18:45 -0000, Koblizek, Vaci wrote:
 > I'm struggling through my first attempt to create a table in an rtf document
 > using DSSSL. I'm trying to follow the documentation in
 > http://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/sun-info/standards/dsssl/dssslo/do960816.htm ,
 > but I'm stuck as to how to get my "HEADING" element to flow into the "header
 > port" of the table-part flow object, as indicated by this description:
 >
 > "A table-part flow object is allowed only within a table flow object. A
 > table-part flow object has three ports:
 >
 >       the principal port is used for the table body.
 >       header is used for the table header.
 >       footer is used for the table footer."
 >
 > Should I be tagging my header element somehow to get it flow into the
 > non-default object?

Note that I haven't tried this:

(element TABLEPART
  (make table-part
    content-map: '((heading header))
    (process-children)))

(element HEADING
  (make table-row
    label: 'heading
    (make table-cell)))

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632