DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets, experimental 1.25

Subject: DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets, experimental 1.25
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:12:49 -0500
I've put an experimental 1.25 release up on nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl

The major change is (another) rework of the titlepage code.
Under 1.25 any element that you put in the appropriate
*-{recto,verso}-elements list should come out on the titlepage.
I don't promise great aesthetics for every combination, but at
least you'll get ink or phosphor.  Also a couple of bug fixes
and a halfway finished implementation of numbered equations.

Comments, please.

Changes since version 1.24 (1998-11-19)

Changes to docbook/*

  | 1998-11-25  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.25 released.

Changes to docbook/lib/*

  | 1998-11-25  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dblib.dsl: Added component-descendant-node-list and
  | 	component-list-descendant-node-list. These find
  | 	descendants in a list from a given ancestor.

Changes to docbook/common/*

  | 1998-11-25  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbcommon.dsl, dbl1usen.dsl, dbl1usen.ent:
  | 	A RefSynopsisDiv has a default title

Changes to docbook/print/*

  | 1998-11-25  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbparam.dsl: Added %show-ulinks% and %show-comments%
  |
  | 	* dbttlpg.dsl: Completely reworked.  Again.  Now there should be
  | 	*some* output for every element that can occur
  | 	in an "info" node.
  |
  | 	* dbrfntry.dsl:
  | 	Create new simple-page-sequence if RefEntry is the root node
  |
  | 	* dbmath.dsl: Added (incomplete) support for equation autolabelling.
  |
  | 	* dblink.dsl: Support %show-ulinks%
  |
  | 	* dbverb.dsl: Don't force quadding in literal layout environments, let
  | 	it be inherited
  |
  | 	* dbinline.dsl: Comment is now a block, not an inline
  |
  | 	* dbdivis.dsl: Handle Footnotes in PartIntro
  |
  | 	* dbblock.dsl: Suppress footnotes in suppressed comments.
  | 	Support %show-comments%

Changes to docbook/html/*

  | 1998-11-25  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbmath.dsl: Autolabelling should remain #f until the support
  | 	is complete.
  |
  | 	* dbttlpg.dsl: Completely reworked.  Again.  Now there should be
  | 	*some* output for every element that can occur
  | 	in an "info" node.
  |
  | 	* dbmath.dsl:
  | 	Support autolabelled equations (this support is still under
  | 	development)
  |
  | 	* dbrfntry.dsl: Support a default title on RefSynopsisDiv
  |
  | 	* dbinline.dsl: Comment is a block now, not an inline
  |
  | 	* dbfootn.dsl:
  | 	Support footnotes in PartIntro and don't show footnotes in suppressed Comments
  |
  | 	* dbdivis.dsl: Show footnotes in PartIntro
  |
  | 	* dbblock.dsl: Show comments if %show-comments% is #t.
  |
  | 	* dbparam.dsl: Added %show-comments%

Changes to docbook/bin/*

  | 1998-11-20  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* collateindex.pl:
  | 	If the index doesn't exist, that doesn't mean it's been
  | 	edited by hand!
  |
  | 	* collateindex.pl: Added structured comments when -N is used.

Changes to docbook/test/cases/*

  | 1998-11-25  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* iterms.sgm: Added IDs
  |
  | 	* refent.sgm: Removed RefSynopsisDiv title
  |
  | 	* math.sgm: New file.
  |
  | 	* index.sgm, gloss.sgm, biblio.sgm: Added ID

                                        Cheers,
                                          norm
--
Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>      | Debugging is 99% complete most of