DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets, experimental 1.26

Subject: DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets, experimental 1.26
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 10:45:31 -0500
I've put an experimental 1.26 release up on nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl

The 1.25 release used a default rule in the titlepage
modes. Ugh.  What a disaster.  Switch to 1.26 asap.

Changes since version 1.25 (1998-11-25)

Changes to docbook/*

  | 1998-11-30  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.26 released.

Changes to docbook/common/*

  | 1998-11-30  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbl10n.dsl: Added Finnish
  |
  | 	* dbl1fi.dsl, dbl1fi.ent: New file.

Changes to docbook/print/*

  | 1998-11-30  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbparam.dsl: Changed default min-leading to allow graphics that are
  | 	taller than the current leading to be rendered.
  |
  | 	* dbttlpg.dsl: More work on titlepages.  Removed use of (default) rule
  | 	so now nested elements should format properly.
  |
  | 	* dbcallou.dsl: AreaSpec, Area, and AreaSet should be empty
  |
  | 	* dbblock.dsl: Move formatting for Abstract off of (abstract para) and
  | 	onto abstract proper.
  |
  | 	* dbparam.dsl: Added %article-title-quadding% and
  | 	%article-subtitle-quadding%
  |
  | 	* docbook.dsl: Added Finnish
  |
  | 	* dbl1fi.dsl: New file.
  |
  | 	* dbinline.dsl: Added TM to Trademark; made Option monocase

Changes to docbook/html/*

  | 1998-11-30  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbttlpg.dsl: More work on titlepage stuff.  No longer use a (default)
  | 	rule so elements within titlepage elements will get the
  | 	correct formatting.
  |
  | 	* dbl10n.dsl, docbook.dsl: Added Finnish
  |
  | 	* dbl1fi.dsl: New file.
  |
  | 	* dbinline.dsl: Added TM to Trademark; made Option monocase
  |
  | 	* dbhtml.dsl: Output HEAD even if nochunks is used.

Changes to docbook/bin/*

  | 1998-11-30  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* collateindex.pl:
  | 	Fix bug where wring closing tag is emitted.  At least,
  | 	I think I fixed that bug...

Changes to docbook/test/*

  | 1998-11-30  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* docinfo.sgm: New file.