Re: DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets, experimental 1.28

Subject: Re: DocBook DSSSL Stylesheets, experimental 1.28
From: Norman Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 08:27:39 -0500
I've put an experimental 1.28 release up on nwalsh.com/docbook/dsssl
(1.27 was silently released a couple of days ago.)

Most significant is a complete rewrite of bibliograpy
handling. Almost all biblioentry elements are now supported.
Not mentioned in the release notes is support for "table"
formatted bibliographies in the HTML stylesheet (-V bibltable).

 ==> Please test 1.28 against any bibliographies that you have and
     let me know if you have problems...

Changes since version 1.26 (1998-11-30)

Changes to docbook/*

  | 1998-12-04  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.28 released.
  |
  | 1998-12-02  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* VERSION: Version 1.27 released

Changes to docbook/lib/*

  | 1998-12-04  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dblib.dsl: Fixed definition of sgml-root-element.  I knew there was a
  | 	better way!
  | 	Added sgml-root-element? to test if a node is the root.

Changes to docbook/common/*

  | 1998-12-04  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbl10n.dsl: Left 'fi' out of lot-title by mistake
  |
  | 	* dbcommon.dsl:
  | 	Added $section-hlevel$, a simple test for depth based on GI

Changes to docbook/print/*

  | 1998-12-04  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbbibl.dsl:
  | 	Complete rewrite of bibliograpy handling.  Almost all elements
  | 	are now output.  See contrib/*/short-biblioentry.dsl for an
  | 	example of how to restrict the output.
  |
  | 	* dbsect.dsl: Moved $section-hlevel$ to dbcommon
  |
  | 1998-12-02  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dblink.dsl: Fixed badly broken LINK semantics

Changes to docbook/html/*

  | 1998-12-04  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbbibl.dsl:
  | 	Complete rewrite of bibliograpy handling.  Almost all elements
  | 	are now output.  See contrib/*/short-biblioentry.dsl for an
  | 	example of how to restrict the output.
  |
  | 	* dbdivis.dsl, dbrfntry.dsl: Make sure divisions have anchors
  |
  | 1998-12-02  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* dbttlpg.dsl: Added support for a "#f" %html-pubid%
  |
  | 	* dbparam.dsl:
  | 	Made the default public identifier "#f". Add your own if you want
  | 	a doctype declaration.
  |
  | 	* dblink.dsl: Fixed badly broken LINK semantics!
  |
  | 	* dbhtml.dsl:
  | 	Fixed bug that caused multiple HEAD elements to be output in a document

Changes to docbook/test/*

  | 1998-12-02  Norman Walsh  <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  |
  | 	* docinfo.rtf: New file.

Changes to docbook/test/cases/*