Line Break and global varaibles

Subject: Line Break and global varaibles
From: Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:26:51 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)
Okay, I'm new to both SCHEME and DSSSL so please forgive the simplicity of the questions.

I have the following SGML Structure

     <AUTHOR>
	<NAME>
	  <FIRST>Jim</FIRST>
	  <MIDDLE>M.</MIDDLE>
	  <LAST>Peppertree</LAST>
	  <HONORIFIC>Dr.</HONORIFIC>
	</NAME>
	<ADDRESS>
	  <EMAIL>mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx</EMAIL>
	  <ORGANISATION>Athabasca University</ORGANISATION>
	  <DIVISION>Department of Global and Social Analysis</DIVISION>
	</ADDRESS>
      </AUTHOR>

Which is the child of <IXML><RESOURCEGROUP>

All I want to do is be able to extract each of the entity values, and
output them in a single paragraph with soft line breaks

Jim PeppterTree
Department of Global and Social Analysis
Athabasca University
mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

my DSSSL code looks like this. I've tried (make paragraph-break) but that
doesn't work, and I don't want to have to create seperate paragraphs for each
element in this group. I know the solution is probably simple, but any help would
be appreciated. Also, I know that the way i'm moving up and down teh grove is probably
really bad practice, but forgive me.

<dssslcode>

(element (RESOURCEGROUP AUTHOR NAME)
 (let (	(FNAME (select-elements (children (current-node))"FIRST"))
	(LNAME (select-elements (children (current-node))"LAST"))
	(ORG (select-elements (parent (current-node))"ORGANISATION"))
	(DIV (select-elements (parent (current-node))"DIVISION"))
	(EMAIL (select-elements (parent (current-node))"EMAIL"))
	(WEB (select-elements (parent (current-node))"WEB"))
       )
  (make display-group
    (make paragraph
       space-before: 12pt