Re: Page numbers, margn spaces and page restart

Subject: Re: Page numbers, margn spaces and page restart
From: Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:24:34 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)

page-number-restart? I #t, #f #f

    >> (question one I want to be able to restart page numbering. I
    >> have put the following construct inside a simple-page-sequence
    >> sosofo (

Well I was able to determine the procedure for recto/verso headers/footers.
That was simple enough. But I still can't restart page numbering. JADE keeps
telling me that the page-number-restart? is invalid in simple-page-sequence. And
all I can determine from the documenation is that it is valid, its inherited,
and it starts off with a default of #f. That leaves me where I was.

Also, I can't tell what to do about the fact that the headers are still pushed up against
the top of the page. There doesn't seem to be any value to define the distance between the top of the page, and the start of the header...????

mike

    Tony> See the simple-page-sequence chapter (the only chapter,
    Tony> unfortunately) of the Flow Object Class Reference at
    Tony> http://www.mulberrytech.com/dsssl/dsssldoc/handbook/focr/.

    Tony> Regards,

    Tony> Tony Graham
    Tony> ======================================================================
    Tony> Tony Graham mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mulberry
    Tony> Technologies, Inc.  http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West
    Tony> Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9632 Suite 207 Phone:
    Tony> 301/315-9631 Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285

Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>       Editor, EJS <http://www.sociology.org/>
Department of Global and Social Analysis  Executive Director, ICAAP <http://www.icaap.org/>
Department of Educational Technology	  Athabasca University
--
This troubled planet is a place of the most violent contrasts.
Those that receive the rewards are totally separated from those who