Re: returning a nodelist

Subject: Re: returning a nodelist
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 18:23:23 -0500 (EST)
At 10 Dec 1998 15:49 -0600, Brandon Ibach wrote:
 >    Basically, everything in DSSSL/Scheme/Lisp is an expression to be
 > evaluated.  The first part of chapter 8 of the DSSSL spec covers this
 > fairly clearly and in good detail, but I'll give a quick summary.  (If
 > I didn't have other obligations, I'd be very tempted to just get it
 > over with and try to write a book on DSSSL... *sigh*).

You could just write a small part and contribute it to the DSSSL
Documentation Project.

There's more than enough knowledge amongst people on this list to
write a book on DSSSL, but seemingly no-one has the time to write a
book by themselves.  I remain convinced that DSSSL is being held back
by the lack of reference material, and the DSSSL Documentation
Project, by providing the reference material that we all need, is
meant to be a place where we can pool our resources for our mutual
benefit.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632