Underscores part II

Subject: Underscores part II
From: Linda van den Brink <lvdbrink@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:26:27 +0100
I have another question about using underscores in element names. I
reference xml.dcl from the command line when I run Jade (with a simple dsssl
spec to convert my XML files to HTML), which results in a parse of my xml
files without complaints about the used underscores. However, my
instructions about the elements-with-underscores in my dsssl specification
aren't giving any result.

For example:

(element (form_command text title)(make element gi: "h3"
                                                 (process-children)))

Similar expressions for other elements (without underscores) do work. This
one, however, seems to be ignored, as it produces no error message, and no
result either. Is this indeed due to the underscore? Is there a way to solve
this?