Re: Page numbers, margn spaces and page restart

Subject: Re: Page numbers, margn spaces and page restart
From: Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:22:56 -0700 (Mountain Standard Time)

    Tony> (declare-characteristic page-number-restart?
    Tony> "UNREGISTERED::James
    Tony> Clark//Characteristic::page-number-restart?"  #f)

Yup this fixed it.

    >> Also, I can't tell what to do about the fact that the headers
    >> are still pushed up against the top of the page. There doesn't
    >> seem to be any value to define the distance between the top of
    >> the page, and the start of the header...????

    Tony> Is your header-margin less than your top-margin?

    Tony> Try plugging in the values from one of the examples in the
    Tony> simple-page-sequence tutorial and see if that works for you.

Nope didn't work. I can't figure it out the top-margin is bigger than
the header-margin so it should work?

mike
    Tony> Regards,

    Tony> Tony Graham
    Tony> ======================================================================
    Tony> Tony Graham mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mulberry
    Tony> Technologies, Inc.  http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West
    Tony> Jefferson Street Direct Phone: 301/315-9632 Suite 207 Phone:
    Tony> 301/315-9631 Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285

Mike Sosteric <mikes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>       Editor, EJS <http://www.sociology.org/>
Department of Global and Social Analysis  Executive Director, ICAAP <http://www.icaap.org/>
Department of Educational Technology	  Athabasca University
--
This troubled planet is a place of the most violent contrasts.
Those that receive the rewards are totally separated from those who