FAQ (was "Re: returning a nodelist")

Subject: FAQ (was "Re: returning a nodelist")
From: Tony Graham <tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 14:55:28 -0500 (EST)
At 10 Dec 1998 21:19 -0700, Mike Sosteric wrote:
 > But you know, speaking about documentation and such, it would be nice
 > to have a DSSSL programming FAQ no? I think many of the questions I
 > asked would have been candidates for such a FAQ.

Yes, it would be nice to have a DSSSL FAQ.  Would you or someone else
like to start one?  I've started enough DSSSL things without yet
completing them that I'm reluctant to start another myself.  However,
the DSSSL Documentation Project could host or mirror such a DSSSL FAQ.

In addition, the DSSSL Cookbook exists to collect tips and techniques
about using DSSSL.  I am always happy to receive new Cookbook items,
but they are unfortunately few and far between.  Anyone with Cookbook
items should send them to tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632