Re: jade translates certain things to upper case

Subject: Re: jade translates certain things to upper case
From: "Juliane Harbarth" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 11:44:56 -0000
In answer to Norman Walsh and Toby Speight :

Replacing YES with NO in NAMECASE GENERAL YES
in my general declaration resulted in lots of complaints from
the DSSSL stuff. e.g. :
        unknown declaration type "element".
I then provided two different declarations. The YES-decl.
is referred from the soc-file that is given as jade's -c
entry. The NO-decl. is mentioned in the jade command
right before the SGML-file to be converted.

Next problem was that my stylesheet frequently relied on
things being upper case, as you both pointed out, e.g. I had
to adapt things like :
        (attribute-string "ID" (current-node))).

After all, things are much better now, thank you both for your
accurate and quick answer.

Just in case this is my last post to DSSSList for this year,
happy Christmas to you all,

Juliane.