Docbook Stylesheets (possible bug)

Subject: Docbook Stylesheets (possible bug)
From: Jose Maria Lopez Lagunas <jmlopez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:25:53 +0000
Hi.

I'm noticed something that might be a bug in the Docbook Stylesheets (v.
1.30). I discovered it using version 1.29 but a few minutes ago I've
downloaded the new 1.30 version and it does the same.

The problem is in the HTML part. The last chunk of the html files
shouldn't have a Next link, since there isn't be any file at all.
However, there is a Next link. It references to the first chunk of the
last chapter in my own files (!!). Indeed, the stylesheets documentation
has the same problem. For example: the file
"prp-number-funcsynopsisinfo-lines.html" points (in the Next link) to
"prp-number-screen-lines.html" which is in fact the previous one.

My knowledge of DSSSL is very limited but I'll take a look at the .DSL
files. Anyway, I think this can be solved with a simple test that
ensures there is no other chunks to link to.

I hope this helps.

--
Jose Maria Lopez Lagunas
Universidad Politecnica de Valencia