Entity files for Jade/DocBook?

Subject: Entity files for Jade/DocBook?
From: MARK.WROTH@xxxxxxxxxxx (Wroth, Mark)
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:57:08 -0800
Has anyone accumulated a set of the entity files used by DocBook with
the Unicode representations used by Jade?  The pointer in the DocBook
dsssl script installation package leads to definitions of the form
"[aacute]", which is appropriate in general, but I was not able to find
an equivalent which is already set up for Jade.

	Or possibly I'm just confused, which wouldn't be the first time.

(BTW, having finally started to try to use DocBook a little, I thought
that the installation package for the dsssl scripts did an excellent
job.  Thanks.)